Business Building Lunch
Once a month, this event will be held in each county where you can come together with other C3TB members to meet, learn, build your business, and fellowship.
The Christian Chamber of Commerce Business-Building Lunch is held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Ruth Eckerd Hall located at 1111 N. McMullen Booth Rd. Clearwater, FL from 12:00 pm to 1:30pm (doors open at 11:30 am). The cost is $30.00 for members. Reservations and payment can be made online. All sales are final – credit will be given to a future lunch with a 4 day notice.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR MEMBERS!
The Ministry Moment
For only $100 you will have one minute to promote a Non-Profit you are passionate about. $50 goes to C3TB and $50 goes to the Non-Profit you are promoting. (This is based on approval of chosen Non-Profit and first come-first serve.)
For only $100 you will have a 2-3 minute interview with a board member/or video in front of the Business Builder Luncheon attendees about your business. (This is based on approval and first come-first serve.)
If you are interested in these incredible opportunities to be in front of 60-80 people – then email email@example.com and we will get in touch with you on how to move forward!
* Change in Luncheon Pricing and Policies effective July 21st, 2016:
- Attendance numbers must be reported within 72 hours to our Event Venue, therefore we must receive your RSVP’s no later than Friday before each monthly lunch or there will be a late fee.
- Because we are charged for the numbers we report to the Event Venue, there can be no refunds as we are charged for the meals in advance.
- Meals cannot be taken home from the Event Venue per their health code.
- Due to fees imposed on the Chamber, the luncheon fees are increasing $5.00 effective with the August 2016 lunch. We believe we are still getting an incredible value with a full lunch, dessert, coffee, and amazing service!
Thank you for your understanding!
Member Prices: $30 + $10 late fee ($45 walk in)
Non-Member Prices: $40 + $5 late fee ($50 walk in)