Leadership Connector Groups
Space is limited to one seat per industry
These member-only monthly meetings are located in various member locations throughout the Tampa Bay Area and offer an opportunity to gather and connect over God’s word in your workplace.
Each month, the groups will participate in the same curriculum topic used being used by hundreds of other groups meeting on the same week. You will have a unique opportunity to combine study, prayer and grow resources to build your business through your relationship with Christ.
To get plugged into a group, simply email Clara Rose with your location preference.
What are the Leadership Connector Groups?
• The Leadership Connector Groups are intentionally focused community groups offering Biblical Leadership development along with skill building and business strategy.
• Each meeting will address a specific business topic from a Biblical perspective. There will be a time for purposeful networking, business and relationship building.
• A maximum of 20 seat-specific members will be allowed in each group.
• The meetings will be held all over the Tampa Bay area in business conference rooms, restaurants or other venues.
• The meetings will last approximately 75 minutes and will include a business topic, scripture, and personal and business updates from members.
• These meetings are seat-specific and you must be a C3TB member to be a member of a specific group meeting. Everyone is allowed to visit a group once to make sure it is a good fit for them.
• There will be two co-facilitators at each LCG meeting. They do not “teach” during the meeting, only facilitate and engaging discussion among the members.
• The curriculum is designed to include a bit of networking and connecting, but is mainly focused on dealing with a specific business issue from a Biblical perspective and Biblical Leadership development.