The Vice President of Business and Finance is responsible for the administration of all Business , Finance and Facilities departments.
Reports to: The President
Location: Trinity College of Florida Trinity, Florida
The responsibilities of this position involve oversight of cash management and budget implementation in coordination with department heads. Supervision of Business Office functions, including human resources, student accounts, accounts payable, accounting/bookkeeping functions, oversight of facilities management, and food service.
There is a full-time staff of two that will assist this individual in oversight along with the President’s assistance.
Other duties as determined by the President
1. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
2. Ability to sit and stand long periods of time.
3. Ability to sit, kneel, and squat
4. Ability to hear and see to interact with software applications, and customers both face to face and on electronic devices.
Conditions of Employment
1. Models the Biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle.
2. Supports and adheres to the Mission, Vision, Values, and Lifestyle statement of Trinity College of Florida.
3. Supports the Trinity College of Florida Statement of Faith.
4. Supports and adheres to Trinity College of Florida Policies and Procedures Handbook.
Applicants should send their resume and salary requirements to Kathy at 727-569-1406, email: firstname.lastname@example.org