Job Title: Team Lead – Facilities (Full-time)
Job Description Summary
Under the supervision of the Facilities Director, the Team Lead is charged with supporting the day-to-day implementation of workplace services that provide well-managed and well-maintained buildings. Places an emphasis on a positive response to the concerns and needs of employees, students, and visitors.
• Experience in facilities, building, business or other related field helpful or applicable experience.
• 3+ years relevant experience in property maintenance is preferred
• Experience in maintenance, property maintenance and all facets of property operation, building management, and safety/security preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read and understand written instructions
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This job operates in various environments. This role routinely uses many different kinds of equipment related to various tasks. May be required to be outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
Interested applicants should send their resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.